Monday, March 30, 2009

Annoyed

I'm so stressed out..
I need to let go some stress here...
I fucking hate Indian customers...
I hate them because they are

~Demanding
~Crazy
~Lunatic
~Fickled minded
~Unbelievable
~Money-minded
~Rotten People
~Smelly
~Always want things to go their way
~Very fucked up people
~Annoying

Okay what's that smell???
Somebody reply "an indian walk passed".

Okay pardon me for that strings of profanities.
I don't swear that much as everybody has their limits but This indians Already reached my limits.

Tommorow is my last day at causweway point hang ten..I'm so happy,
There is soo much conflicts between colleagues there thus i can't work very happily there.
I'm transfered to Sunplaza, so let's see how it goes there..

I made a lot of friends through this job and one of them is Fitri..
He helped at atrium while i helped too and there's where we met.
He's great guy and its a pity he will quit at 1st of april..

FITRI YOU ASS LEAVE ME ALONE THERE!! hahas :D
Pics during HIS last day work together At toilet.. :D

Why so serious?? The two hot hunks in Hang Ten :D

Freshman camp is coming soon..
Its on Wednesday and Thursday.
I'll be off on those two days :)
Can't wait for that, see the new badge coming in Rp,
It bring a lot of memories..
The Good and the Bad ones. :)
But from there we learn something and avoid making the same mistakes we did the last time :)
Remember Time will always heal us but not everything.
The bad past will haunt us but its our job for us to get stronger and not fallen into the trap of our past.

Quote of the day
~Future will always bring a better shine if you learn something from your past~


No comments:

>