Thursday, March 26, 2009

This is Outrageous..

Hola guys!
A quick post to keep my readers entertain..
Ever wonder what cyber world has done to us?
It has its pros and cons..
I logged in to my tagged..
This is some messages i get from different sorts of people..

"hye wanna be frens?"
"hye there..thnks 4 accpt mi s ur frenn..do tok orite jgn mute2 tau!haha btw i lyk both ur tagline n ur journals..hmm bout ur journals,u create on ur own or copy n paste sumwhere?jgn mara ehk..tnye je..hahaha..curious..ur eng is quite good huh..(:"


And this one really make me laugh so hard(i censored some for privacy purpose)

"hELLO THERE. I could be your guardian angel lah relax. i knw how u feel. maybe kalau u feel u need someone to talk to and laugh about,just dialled this 9165****. hmm ape eh, i have a few jokes to cheer u up. k lah tc. haha. oh my name is ***."

These are just Outrageous, people gave no so easily? to a stranger somemore..
And Heck No i gonna call or text this kind of people..
Luckily I'm a good guy..
If not her no could be easily spread around.. TSK3..

Okay i should be sleeping now!

Quote of the day
~ Cyber world have change our world~

No comments:

>