Thursday, March 12, 2009

A quick update!

Hola guys!!

Just a little quck update i guess.. :)
Add tommorow I already work for one week!!
5 more weeks to go and I'm off from that stupid hang ten job!
$$ is the priority so I'm just gonna tolerate all the nonsense i get from the colleagues there.
I can't wait to for my last day! :)

Today is my off day, so i went to school to do some helping out to persuade those freshman to go for STA camp which i'm gonna be the student leaders. :)

Saw those students who came for their enrolment..
Argh those days..
I can still remember when i first came in for the enrolment too.. :)

Whatever it is, still got work tommorow..
So i just post some pics i edited.. :) Enjoy!
Okay BYE!!

Hello I'm Fazli and she's Yanie.. You are?
I'm a lucky guy eh?? HAHAHHAS :D
SO CUTEEEE!!! :D
Laugh somemore!
Wah don't emo leh!! hahas :D


Quote of the day
~ Always live our life the way it is
~



No comments:

>