Thursday, March 5, 2009

Its my 100th post today..

Hello Ladies and Gentleman out there!
I'm here Officially to Commemorate my 100th post today.
That's to show how long i'm have been using this blog thus updating it.
This post gonna be quite long so bear with me :)
When I'm at home for the holidays I have the urge to edit pictures but then i got no new pictures to edit. So, I decided to make a calendar using my own pictures.

The Blog Picture you see above will keep changing as the months passed by. :)

I will be working starting tommorow thus I would definitely got no time to update this blog often as i could.
I wrote something but it will at the bottom of my blog..
For those friends and perhaps readers..
Cheers for reading!
It would be an honour, if you read my blog and find it interesting, do share with your friends.

I would like to share views with everybody. As many as possibles.
I had always have this idea in mind..

"I would love to know the world before the world close my eyes."

January 2009 (The year begins with a new light)

February 2009 (A month of Pouting :D)

March 2009( A month of regrets)

April 2009(A month of full of Laughter because of April fool)

May 2009(perhaps a month full of wonders)

June 2009(A month where you could relax your soul)

July 2009(Perhaps a month full of anxiety)

August 2009 (A month full of questions)
My Birthday Falls on this too :)

September 2009 (Perhaps a month of Uncertainties)

October 2009 (A month full of no answers)

November 2009 (A month of waiting)

December 2009 (A month of Shopping) :D

Impressions..

Impressions are the image that you portray out.
The image that will set people thinking who you are just by the looks of your face, clothes, body language and many more.
There are many types of impressions but i will discuss more about first impressions.

What is first impression??

First impressions are the image being portrayed out by you to the people who saw you for the first time. The impressions you get could be either negative or positive depend on the individuals perspectives.

These impressions are quite important on certain occasions such as, job interviews, going out on dates and many more.
Normally these first impressions are the chance you could use to “WOW” the other party. The first impressions also plays an important role because after that image being portrayed, the other parties will then decide whether it’s due to their liking(depend on the job) or maybe in your love life cases, perhaps a 2nd date out.
First impressions may actually jeopardise or increase your chances depend on what you’re doing.
The impression you showed may cost your job or perhaps your love life or even your life.

So it’s actually important to know what image you are showing to the crowds or maybe to certain people.
I could not emphasise enough how important this is, but eventually when experiences comes in(which is definitely in the future)then you will know the importance of first impressions.

Yours truly,
Fazli Jamil

Quote of the day
~ You Don't get 2nd chance on first impressions~

No comments:

>