Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nothing is going right..

Hola guys..I been busy with work,
So i hold on the writings for a while..
Got no time to really write them..
I'm sick..everyday work is 12hours..
Plus the colleagues there is just Sucks..
Always getting on my fucking nerves..

I can't bear anymore..
I already hold my temper thus it already exceed my limitations..
Plus Super tiring and exausted..

I'm sick...body is warming up..
I'm HOT! :(
And even my msn is sick.. logging on and off. :(
I promised sharina..12 O'clock i be gone..
Okay its 11.57pm!
Just a quick update..

A something For nyssa
: G kedai beli Telor, Hello! :D,
I don't think I will adopt a pet,

Be yourself and what's there to wait for things you never get?
Light green we call it Lime,
Its definitely gonna take time,

Go beach road makan satay,
I promise you, you will be okay! :)

And Oh Roz visit me at work!
I'm so lazy to write a post on that so i just put her link since she write a post on that day..
http://ohhthoseprettythings.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/hangten/
Lastly I'm Out to camp for next two days(thurs and fri)!
So Miss me Earthlings! :)





Quote of the day
~ Time could heal anything but not fully ~

No comments:

>