Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A True Friend..

I'm shocked and speechless...
Never a man would do this..
And he did..
He's name is Muhammad Nadhzry Isham..

This is what I'm speechless about..
(directly from http://www.zdhnray.blogspot.com/)

First of all, I would like to introduce you to a very good friend of mine, Muhd Fazli Jamil. I still remember how we got to know each other.

It was the first day of Semester 2 and I came earlier than most of my classmates. I sat beside this Magpies supporter, Faris. A few minutes later, then came Fazli. From his first impression, I could tell that he’s friendly and a sociable guy. He took the effort and courage to make the first move by introducing himself to us (Faris & Me).

As days passed by, we became closer than ever. We shared the same interest and we have the same mindset. In other words, he was my twin brother. I was very fortunate to have him as my best friend. He was a very loyal friend. He taught me something that no one else could, true friendship.

He was there all along. He stood beside me as I experienced my first ever “real” break up. He was patience enough to hear me as I keep on repeating over and over again on how wonderful Fazillah was. By the way, sharing stories of those we’ve lost is how we keep from really losing them. I’m your friend. I will be there till the end.
I promise that when it’s your turn to need me, I’ll be there.

I hope we could be the best of friends not only for now, but forever and till death do us apart. I will always be there for you through thick and thin, rise and shine. I will never leave you alone. You’ll never walk alone.

Don’t worry buddy, we will travel to Europe someday. Remember about our future plans? I’m sure our wives would agree to something like the ones we had planned. Insyaallah.

I love you, Fazz! You should know that by now.

Sincerely,
Mohammad Nadhzry(your twin)


A Brave man indeed, a Man full of inspirations and
Success is definitely his future.

I'm not really good in words but i tell you this is also 'genuine'.

The first time i see him at class, Perhaps like i told him before, My first impression of him is that he is cool and doesn't seem to talk much. Nonetheless as time pass by, he prove me otherwise.

He teach me a lot of stuffs from life to religion.

I had always respected and cherish him as a great true friend perhaps like my own brother or twin.

I know i had help him a lot but remember this, it’s not just i’m helping him, He helped me a lot too.
We share stories, chat like to almost everything. 1hour, 10hour, 1 day is really not enough for us to talk.
We can be serious and funny depend on the mood we are.
We also may have our own flaws and identity,
The vital part is that both of us really know what to be, that’s why we are twins.

It's been a rollercoaster ride for me when i just entered poly life. I thought of settling down but in the end more problems that rose up when i tried to settle down. Then again, he’s always there to cheer me up.

We may do silly things (lying on bench near canteen just to feel the breeze, Both lying on the floor like nobody business during a presentation on class, the interview and many more) but those are all well time spend. Definitely I’m gonna miss him around at class when year 2 starts.

I learn from him that what’s is there to be afraid and fear? Let people talk, they want to gossips, let them be, we can’t stop them.
Remember this
“No matter how good you are, People will still gossips about you”

Again what he offers that nobody had done is that he offer a great friendship even in a short period of time “Even a stranger could understands you if he/she had felt the same way before”.

Yea I’m not worried in travelling when you are around, definitely our wife’s will need to agree on something for us to become “Great explorers”. Amin :)

Don't hope twin..
We will DEFINITELY be best friend forever and till death do us apart.

And I Love you too Nazz.

Your truly,
Muhammad Fazli (your twin)

Quote of the day
~ Life are meant to be hard, its up for us to learn, experience, appreciate and cherish how wonderful it is~

No comments:

>