Tuesday, October 14, 2008

14 OCTOBER 08


Hola guys I'm here blogging WIF KAMAL(go my link if you want to see him)at CAFE GALILEE..where? RP cafe..Cool right? this place is quite okay ah..So next time you guys out there that is not RP student but when come Rp go this place for a visit aite? :)

So how's today's class? GREAT... Even though two of my teammates went off but our team able to manage..our ppt also not bad..BTW A SHOUTOUT, LESTER NEXT WEEK DON'T CABOT LAH DEY!!

Ok today's was awesome after school had EMP workshop on how to use garageband(a music software), this software able to make music with just a click of your mouse cool huh? you guys should try too..So where is it? it is at lab i called it a music lab,

The equipments there were just awesome(COOL STUFF I TELL U) you can't get this anywhere except in RP..LOL or one more thing if you got the $$$$..The equipment are soo expensive and to tell you in fact in my future house I wish i could have this type of studio... :)

so yea make a couple of music..

Turns out to be a jazz songs(jason mraz type of song) cool sia...how i wish i have this software at home so i can song-writing at home.. :)


Secondly,

Its kinda a shoutout, I want to say where did you dissappear to? I msg you, you nvr reply?Are you buz? or ppd low? I was worried sick, like how can you just dissappear like that.. :(.I hope you will return soon A.S.A.P.. Btw THIS SATURDAY KIES..hehes.. Alrite then, if you upon to read this post its for you kies.. IMY lah.. :)

That's Me(stop it the POUT) :)

Ok that's it for today, Mr FAZZ Signing off with PEACE,LOVE N RESPECT.. :)

Quote of the day,

Its never too old to learn, so learnt everything that you want to learn and don't be afraid that's is too late.

No comments:

>