Thursday, October 9, 2008

Living life to e fullest

Holla guys!! Sorry not to update kies...been buz i guess...am i? hmm...don't think so...Lol so contradicting myself.
This is what i face in my lifes.. Lifes are full of contradictions. Some say you gonna do that but its not actually its not like what you have said.
I know peoples tend to lie because they are ashamed to tell the truth to their friends, but what's the point of lying?

As friends we accept who you are and will always be there for you NOT to laugh at you. So those who reading this..FROM NOW..If you guys are lying and keeping the truth, DON'T BE kies.. Its okay if you make mistakes from the past and are ashamed of it.
WE ARE JUST HUMAN BEINGS..Everybody made mistakes and regret their decisions.

I do learn from my mistakes and i'm not lying about my lifes because from there you can live life to the fullest, you can also see(your friends) that is true to you and really sincere to become your friends. :)

Another thing, I GOT A DATE NEXT SATURDAY..hehes..Excited?hell yeah I am..LoL...with who?where? keeping it a secret..hehes.. :)


Some editted pics

I'm the city information, all you need to know about me is there.. :)

Appear At the magazine call "VOGUE" its a Us fashion magazine(THIS IS REAL,NO JOKE)... :)

Come seduce me baby!! :)

Quote of the day~ Girls are like phones,they love to be talked to and love to be compliment,but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected, So be wise not to press wrong button. :)

P.E,(PERSONAL EXPERIENCE)~i always press the wrong button.. :(

Ok TILL HERE Mr Fazz signing off with Peace,Love and Respect :)

No comments:

>