Monday, October 27, 2008

Hola guys.. Monday was okay..
aiman called and asked me out.. ryan was going too so met up with ryan den meet aiman at jurong entertainment centre.. :)
Went to have lunch at LJS..FUH!!! LONG TIME SEH..FAVOURITE FASTFOOD RESTAURANT for me...nowadays the serving is so little..tsk3...
I WANT MORE LAH DEY..MORE3...
so yea then we went to pasir ris(1 hour 30min trip..) CAN DIE!! but with my brother.s.time do pass quick..
I ask aiman to bring us to EAST, bcoz I'm A east noob(From west what and he said he know east well bcoz he now schooling at TP..)
so yea aiman bring us to pasir ris park.. TO A PARK..COOL OR WHAT.. LIKE DATING SEH!! hahas... kwang3..
FYI: I'm not gay!! so yea the park was okay (a lot of couples, expected)
Ryan and I myself learnt ORIGAMI...Origami is where you use paper to fold and make cool stuffs(like peacock, Flower) cool shit.. AIMAN owned us, he can do a paper crane with his eyes closed... ORIGAMI FREAKS!!!! hahas.. :)
Ok then met up with Fai at tampines, Go makan then walk around then going home..
Overall today I had fun!! and Finally i explored part of EAST!!!


So yea..HOLS is here.. But i dunno what to do..
SHOULD I STAY AT HOME? OR GO OUT?
go out also quite boring singapore is small and everywhere you go need $$$,
Short of $$ need to find work soon... :)
One more thing..MY STA JALAN RAYA WAS CANCELLED!! due to lacked of ppl to answer who want to go.. I was F****** frustrated.. Nobody even BOTHERED to answer me or sms when I wrote at my msn PM that who is free or not..( I wrote it and leave it like 1 week) nobody respond.. In the end i told Raudah to call it off.. I appreciate RAUDAH's Effort to ask her friends around(mostly sta's girls) Only SHE showed Me that she's interested in this outing, BRAVO Raudah!! thx for helping me(but sorry had to scrap it off).. But others? Heiz.. Nvm forget it!!! Hope next year we CAN GO OUT!! Its A must!!
I Want to do it personally but now i can't..
so yea I(Muhammad Fazli bin Mohd Jamil) want to seek for forgiveness to all of you,(mostly my STA's friends)If I'm ever make mistakes or hurt you with any ways possible(with my jokes or anything) Do forgive me with that sincere heart of yours.. :)

As for problems.. Still have a lot of problems.. HEIZ...need to solve one by one.. :) But if you realise R/S problems will affect you a lot as it affect us(emotionally.
So yea..Recently i like this girl, so yea, she told me to give her time..
So should i wait for her? because i think theres other guys liked her too.. I'm bet she's confused..
should i just backed out?
That's shows my insincerity and i could say i like her a lot so yea probably no.... but I'm afraid she's already like another guy..
But like my close friends said..I should not jump into conclusions..
So yea.. I think i will wait and see her response but now i feeling like clapping with one hand..
But in the other hand, she do want me to give her time, so i respect her decision and already tried putting myself on her shoes..
SO let see how it goes right? :)



Quote of the day
~ Sometimes its good to follow your heart rather than follow your decisions or your head because that's where a really good decision is being made. :)

Yours Truly,
Mr Fazz :)

No comments:

>