Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Is life Fair? You decide..

Hola guys,

Ok i'm blogging during class...SO boring...Modules getting more and more boring..I dunno i just find it bored even though with my favourite module(which is communications). Ok so i want to blog about life(overall)

So Life..What is life? Life has its beginning and has its end. Its up to you to determine what you want to experience in the middle. All human experience their lifes with ups and downs. Most people love the ups and nobody likes the down. I also notice people are happy with their lifes. But I guess I'm not one of them..
I feel tired sometimes(Not physically) Sometimes i wish the time would just paused for me and let me catch up with what i need.
I realise that this life won't just stop and i still have to carry on with life. Sometimes lifes is unfair, in fact lifes is unfair..its difficult to be explain But i guess you guys understand.
I also notice from my friends blog's they are also unhappy and have a low-self esteem(can see from the post) even though they say that they are okay.
Lifes need to carry on.
I hope you guys got the will to strengthen yourself and go on with life because it won't stop for us.
I hope I can find something that will able to make my life more meaningful to me.


Now I got this something for Jazz, Although i kinda like Jazz last time, But Now I LOVE IT. Thanks to her and my friends(who gave me the songs)..My voice is not that good to sing Jazz songs..in fact not suitable..hahas.. But seriously this songs do keep me relax and chilling out when at home. :)



LIFE HAS ITS PATHWAY So continue walking.. :)

P.S: To my friends, I'm not sad nor happy(neutral), I'm okay..seriously.. :)

TO NAZ, BRO ALL E BEST FOR UR O LVLS MATHS AITE.. :)


Ok Till here Mr Fazz signing off with love, peace and respect!!

No comments:

>