Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saturday outing..

Hola guys TODAY...Met up with my brothers..LONG TIME never see them..
Finally able to catch up with each other lifes..
Everybody has their problems..
So yea firstly Went dating with FAIRUL!! hahas..
Went to Arab st Had MURTABAK..then we had a LONG talk with him..
Then went to bugis do some window-shopping and some shopping..
Finally bought something I bought Tees and bermudas.. :)
Then aiman and ryan called..So decided to met them at jurong east at about 6..
DISTURB MY DATE WITH FAIRUL ONLY!! hahahahas..
So yea in the end we end up at a coffeeshop to watch Man Utd vs Everton..
Poor performance by Man Utd..It was
a draw.. Heiz...

then fairul went home because he got some stuffs to attend at home So Aiman,ryan and Myself
Went to Mac at bukit batok..
From there we really sit down and catch with each other lifes..
I really Feel so relieved as they gave me a lot of advice on my problems..
THANKS A LOT BROS!!! I hope OUR FRIENDSHIP LAST..

5YEARS and still in counting.. :)
I already treat you guys like my own siblings.. So do tell me if you got any problems AITE!!
AND THANKS FOR SENDING ME HOME... :)


Ryan And ME.. :)
Aiman, FAI and ME!! (friendship light)


Secondly, Yea Thx for telling me that..
I respect your decision and one thing i feel like i been invading your privacy space by keep disturbing u(sms and Calls).
I do feel guilty sometimes(trust me i feel it)
I hope i be able to be there for you if you need somebody to talk to..
I willing to lend both of my ears to you. I also promise myself to give you TIME to rebuild yourself.
I also can feel your uncomfortableness when you talked to me at the phone.
Talk and share with me when you are ready because i will be waiting for that moment.. :)
So that's why i gonna give you TIME to build yourself stablably,
I will be waiting for you right here..
I do got feelings for you... :)
Yea ITS YOU.. :) (you knoe who you are)

I Be waiting FOR U :)

Potential Model huh?
Ok till here.. Mr Fazz signing Off with peace, Love And respect.. :)
Quote of the day ~ Friendships is so fragile, It may takes years to know each other but it can just took One minute to destroy the friendship.. :)

No comments:

>