Monday, October 13, 2008

Hola guys...I blogging when i'm still in class. Today module, enterprise= boring? yea quite but mine group is doing case study on CONDOMS..So not so bad..How to condom able to maintain at the maturity level? because ITS CHEAP AND EASILY AVAILABLE..hahas :) so yea... school was average, went to talk for the sake of CE points, My CE points= 26.. :) 14 more points to go..I so gonna finish it this sememster.

So now, its for somebody..
You don't have to say sorry to me kies for misunderstanding and misperception of me, I know you will feel insecured if you are with me..Don't be kies..N one more thing i and her we got nothing to do with each other anymore but like i said this year i would love to apologise for my mistakes, I already forgiven her and already ask her forgiveness, I also like to take this opportunity to seek for forgiveness to you if i were to make mistakes or hurt you in anyways(you are not cause of my problems definitely) and I won't make you one(because i will not let you hurt in any ways possibles) :)

Wah my poster at the wall :)

Even Paris Hilton Has my album(apologise) :)So what you waiting for? In stores now :)

I waiting for you..Come and reach for me :)
I'm at the city of TOKYO..hehes :)

I also FALL FOR YOU... :)

Till Here, Mr Fazz Signing Off with PEACE,LOVE and RESPECT.. :) DON'T NAUGHTY2 KIES...hahas...

Quote of the day,

Everybody is equal, Everybody is the same, Everybody deserve an equal chance


No comments:

>