Sunday, October 19, 2008

Friday/ Saturday(long post) :)

Hey3...Hola Friends!! I'm feeling so great right now blogging...hahas dunno y...TOMMOROW RP HAS A THERMOMETER CHECK!! Omg We even received msg about having a thermometer check tommorow..I suddenly feel so secondary schools...I want to say that This week can be called the best week in my life... :) ok..so what about My halloween party and My date? hmm..
  • HALLOWEEN PARTY(friday)
  • A date.. hehes.. :)(saturday)
So How was the halloween party? It was Fun and cool as i can see a lot of different types of costumes..It just nice..We got a schoolgirl(which is male), George bush, saddam husein and many more..but the most is JOKER(a lot of jokers)..
I probably think that becoming a joker is easy because you just paint ur face then you can be one.. ahahas..
So it was fun until I LOSE My wallet...After a while i realise i dropped my wallet..(I think i drop it when i was body surfing..) so suddenly i got no mood to party and keep looking at the floor to find my wallet..and most of my friends realise something is wrong with me..
So i told them, some of them make a effort to search it..(I APPRECIATE IT GUYS THANKS!!!) But to no avail..we can't find it..So i like feeling so F***KING STRESS....
I was thinking like tommorow got a date i lost my wallet(A lot $$), then the thinking of reporting to police post(making ic,making new ez-link)
OMG SUDDENLY I FEEL SO STRESSED OUT.. "-.-".. But LUCKILY there's somebody found my wallet..FUHOO!!..because a guy approach me(i think it was chris(a 3rd year sta guy)) He asked me whether it was me who lost my wallet?
I said yes and he said somebody found it..
I WAS LIKE ALL OVER THE MOON!!! But it was a moment i will never forget in my life.. Overall the party was okay.. :)

So how's my saturday? Went out with her... :), SHE WAS LATE...hahas..it was okay.. :) The date was cool and awesome..We had laughters and laughters and LAUGHTERS!! hahas..
We went to Bugis..
Luckily the rain stopped..if not my plan was spoilt, so one thing when we went to grab a bite..Coincidentally saw her sis and her best friends..hahas...Such a coincidence*, keep bumping to her friends but it was okay..I'm cool with it(moral of the story: SINGAPORE IS SMALL).. Then during the date, her friends was like asking her to join them to chill out with them(by smsing her)..
But i really appreciate it because she still able to refuse and carry on with the date.. hehes :) THANKS :)
Then one thing that added that's really nice is that when you know the singapore river bridge was filled with colours..
We were like memerised by the colour and the Beautifulness(it was just awesome)IT WAS SUPER COOL AND NICE(LIKE RAINBOW) :) PICS coming in soon kies...Overall I really enjoy my outing with HER!!! :)
I WANT TO GO OUT AGAIN SOON!!(with her kies)..But her next week is packed...Sheesh.. :(

"We are discussing"Plz don't disturb

HER SCANDAL!! ARGH!! hahas :)

"The Colourful and the Beautiful bridge"

DOUBLE CHOCOLATE PLZ..:)

Finally a GOOD PHOTO!! :)

Okay till here..Mr Fazz Signing off with LOVE, PEACE AND RESPECT!!! :)
Quote of the day

~The affections are like lightning: you cannot tell where they will strike till they have fallen.

No comments:

>