Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friday/ Hari raya with My sec frens.. :)


Hola guys...Yesterday Was a GREAT hari raya trip with my friends. I able to seek forgiveness TO everybody!! YES!! :) It was a great trip, as it been a long time we see each other and its great to meet them, catching up with each other's lifes. Its been just GREAT. :) THANKS GUYS 4 THE WONDERFUL OUTING.. :) PICTURES COMING SOON :)

Ok next..
I realised my recent post about people lying has offended somebody. FYI That post i have no intention of offending anybody, its kind of a random thing.
I'm sorry if i have offended anybody. Seriously that post is just to make everybody that's has lied to realise their mistakes because its already HARI RAYA and its time to seek for forgiveness.
I have done mind and i realise it is more worth it than getting hari raya money..
I really satisfied about this Year Hari raya..So those who have not seek forgiveness, Please if you think you have not ask for forgiveness yet..go ask kies... :)

and I visit A FRIENDS BLOG, I feel she's talking about me, Lastly I realise my post when i put my sorrows on it, I tend to hurt people.LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT I don't TREAT FRIENDS LIKE SHIRT, CLOTHES,
LIKE WEAR, DON'T LIKE I DON'T WEAR..
I APPRECIATE AND LOVE TRUE FRIENDSHIP.. N OF COZ I GOT FEELINGS.. :)
All the conversation we have? 9 HOURS STRAIGHT..Sheesh..Memories.. :)
But You think i want this to happen? No Of coz NOT!! Nvm forget it..
N plz I think I DID say something like this to u, I'm Always blame myself for all the mistakes or the pain I done to others..(Head down*) I'm also already tired..Plz..
I want to move on..



SO LASTLY I WANT TO ASK OR SEEK FOR FORGIVENESS.
FAZZ WANT TO SEEK FOR FORGIVENESS IF I DO MAKE A MISTAKES OR HURT YOU IN ANYWAYS POSSIBLE, I HOPE YOU FORGIVE WITH A SINCERE HEART OF YOURS.. :)


Mr FAZZ signing OFF WITH LOVE, PEACE AND RESPECT.. :)

No comments:

>