Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today..


Hola guys..Firstly how's my day? Heiz...since my parents lazy to go out...so must wait people come my hse..quite number came my house..$$$. But i shocked that a fren of mine SHE GOT $2oo dollars in e first day without gg OUT...OMG...GEEZ!!! I'm SO JEALOUS...EEEEEE... :(
It always bored to attend guest.Somemore those you are not familiar with.But with those you are familiar just EASY.hahas..ok so how?
I would rate my day average..
I was chatting even though the guest already came..hahas..
TODAY, spend my day chatting.. It was great....LAUGHTER ALL OVER...
But overall i learn quite number of lessons. This shows chatting is not really a bad thing..Internet do help a lot in HUMAN INTERACTIONS (one of communication modules) MUAHAHHA..Its shows i learn something kay?
Btw i look at my friends blog all got raya picture...As for me, I did not take a Picture at all...But still got some...once i got dat some..which are from my cousin..I'm so gonna post it.. :)

Ok i promise to talk about My hari raya right? My first day was awesome...I Manage to ask for forgiveness to all my grandparents,parents N lastly my pakcik and makcik..
That's my objective...I COMPLETE IT YAY!!!.. I'm relieved...
But meeting my cousins are just awesome...Long time never see but then saw them and talk with them.. just best..
Btw at my grandparents house get to know one of my LONG/very far cousin...BEAUTIFUL(JAMBU) SIOL!!! I dunno that i have that Jambu long/very far cousins, its like first/twice see them. Being a friendly guy I am..(start a topic to talk), start talking done talking..
hahas at least i know them better,so the qns u guys tinking?am i interested? GUESS SO.. hehes... N dey own me some picture..N promise me to add me at msn...WHERE R U??? FASTER ADD ME LEH...PASS ME MY PICTURE!!! hahas... I'm so dead if they read this post... hahas
DATS Briefly about my first day. :)
Some random pics... ENJOY...

I look so Chubby in this pic, (BELOW), BAD THING...

So quote of the day..(this are lessons i quote i learn that has deep meaning TODAY)
  • The ball is round anything could happen
  • The world does not stop or revolve around me, but i have to follow and revolve around the world. (hurt me quite a bit, But i understand it)
  • lastly, MY PAST IS NOT = WITH MY FUTURE..

No comments:

>