Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thx Rayyan... :)

Ok basically this post is just about rayyan(u can find me at his link) Today he really knock my sense up. Ok firstly who's rayyan? he's my best friend for about 5 years already and still in counting. He wrote something for me in his blog, it totally knock me up...Like hes punching me..THX A LOT(A GOOD WAY)..Not sarcastic..kk let me show what he wrote..

To Faz,

I know it sucks being in the situation you're in now..It totally sucks..Really really sucks big time..But then, life still has to go on..There's still plenty left..And you're kinda famous so it's easier for you to find one than for me to find one..
But then, Surya also is not bad what..Maybe she's shy to meet you or she REALLY have commitments to her studies..And you want to force her to meet you when she's seriously studying..?Think about it 1st lahh Faz..Don't be selfish..
Think of her situation too and not yours only..If you want to end the relationship between you two JUST BCOZ she didn't meet you,I got NO FUCKING RESPECT for you arhh..U can either forget her or try to give her more time to reveal herself so that you'll know more about her..
Forget her and be EMO for the rest of the semester..ORGive her a chance to finish her studies and get to know more about her..I think you just knew each other for about a month plus..?And you wanna get in a serious relationship..?Dream on lahh bro..!Couples need to know more about each other so that their relationship can last longer..Yahh..
My advice to you is to seek forgiveness from her and continue to develop your relationship with her..So that you can know her better..IT'S YOUR CHOICE FAZ..!NOT MINE..!
Good luck bro..

Yours truly,
Ryan

THANK YOU A LOT RAYYAN, Don't worry I'm not emoing.. It just that i feel insulted if really I am cheated and lied* bcoz I don't want to be cheated or lying. If really shes is like what u said, i guess i'm e biggest loser in the world. But if she really lie* I am e biggest idiot in the world. But i really appreciate ur concern really seriously. I can't thank you enough and i hope our friendship will last long. Lifes has its ups and downs right? yea i knoe..everybody face it. BTW I'm NOT POPULAR OR FAMOUS OK!! I don't like it if u say I'm famous, everybody is e same, if u r a best fren of a famous ppl u r also famous. :)


Ok GIRLS WHO VISIT MY BLOG..N STILL SINGLE!! I TELL U RAYYAN WILL ROCK UR WORLD..HES SWEET,KIND,UNDERSTANDING,HE WILL BE THERE IF U NEED HIM AND MANY MORE..ALL U WANT IN A GUY..HES A COMPLETE PACKAGE..SO WHAT U WAITING FOR? GO MY LINK AND KNOW HIM..SERIOUSLY*

Fazz signing OFF with PEACE, LOVE N RESPECT...N THANKS A LOT RAYYAN THIS POST IS FOR U!!

No comments:

>